Saturday, January 18, 2014

iphone lately.



1. Kayaking - Ken and I have been busy enjoying the outdoors. We paddled our kayaks out to an island in freezing cold temperatures, enjoyed some hot cocoa, and visited while the sun set. Since we spend a lot of time together we talked about how cold my hands were, how great my hunter boots are, and how delicious the cocoa was. 

2. Hiking near our home - This is actually were we got married! We live in walking distance to this beautiful park.

3. Sipping cocoa on an island - (see #1)

4. Holding Moose - We like to do silly things with this giant dog. 

5. DIY project - Over christmas break I framed our bathroom mirror with some wood I stained. I also painted our white cabinets in our bathroom. I used benjamin moore palladian blue. This paint color is so pretty! 







No comments: