Saturday, February 8, 2014

snow day.

On Thursday my school closed early because the snow started to fall. My kindergarteners and I were so excited! I hurried home to put my comfy clothes on, got some hot cocoa, and stared out the window for hours. We woke up Friday with lots of snow and grabbed our sleds to hit the hills with all the neighbor kids. We don't get much snow around here, so when we do I'm like a 5 year old who can't get enough of it. I have done nothing but stare at it or play in it all weekend long. 



Our whole town basically shut down. I love it when that happens. Everyone should be able to enjoy the snow. However, we are almost out of food in this house, I had to make snickerdoodle cookies not chocolate chip today! 


We took a lot of walks in the snow, one led us to the lake which was a little frozen. 




I'm gonna miss you snow. Come back next year snow, please. 

No comments: